piątek, 27 marca 2015

Mixed media background VIDEO tutorial for Blue Fern Studios

Hello my crafty souls,
For todays post I created mixed media scrapbooking page 'Laughter'.
This is very special work for me. The photo shows myself with my two loved ones.

To create my background I used some sprays and liquid pearls.
I tried to follow colour scheme of the beautiful bird from the page.


Used products:


Forever Stamp Laughter, Happy, Smile Texture Stamp 1
Large Blue Fern Flourish Sanctuary: Meadows of Time  Love Story: Stamp 1
  
Additionally I add stamps and chipboards.


If you would like to see my creative process feel free to check the video.
I hope it will inspire you to create some mixed media works !

Enjoy watching, 


Hugs, Marta xx

4 komentarze:

  1. Hi dear Marta! Beautiful LO!!! Love your stunning background - and the photo is lovely <3
    Hugs Evelyn

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What gorgeous bg work...those swirling colours are soooo nice! And I adore the pop of black against it all.... Lovely page:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Beautiful and colorful layout - the colors are awesome. And, your family photo is lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    OdpowiedzUsuń