piątek, 19 września 2014

My desk and my art journal pages

My desk and my art journal pages

Today is gonna be pictionary post :) with my art journal pages.
Do you create journals ?
It's one of those ways of free creating where you can experiment, try out new techniques and enjoy.
I love to sit down at my desk in the late evening or early morning where it's quiet in the house and I can just make some spread in my book. Here are few of my latest creations.
If you never did any journal, try !





Hope you enjoyed my works.
Have a great day !
Love,
Marta xx

7 komentarzy:

  1. Lovely pages! Yes I have created a few art journal pages, still feel like a learner though!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Awesome! one can actually feel how much you enjoy it :).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Love your pages Marta. I've been art journaling for about 2 years and I really enjoy it. I feel like a lot of things are coming together for me now!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. These are all gorgeous Marta. I love how you got the images so they look like they are imprinted onto the page... How do you do that. :D Just love all of your work.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Absolutely lovely - I'd also love to know how you achieved this? How do you get the images almost transparent over the text. You are so talented and seeing your work is a delight.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. How do you do this been trying mine never look like that help please email me at Chrissiemeade85@gmail.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń