czwartek, 10 lipca 2014

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club July projects !

My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club July projects !

Hello my friends :)
I would like to share with you my projects created with beautiful kit from My Creative Scrapbook.
You can buy kit here :)
I was able to create lots projects from one kit. The kits are so full of stunning pieces !
I made four cards, some with shabby feeling and some very colourful.





I also made two layouts. For one of the layout I created video tutorial to show my creating process.



Here is the video ;) I hope you will enjoy it.



As last I also created art journal page. This form of creating is very close to my heart. I could use much more mediums and experiment on the page. Vintage feeling and stunning old photograph.


Here is this wonderful Limited Editon kit, click on the photo to go to MCS page.

 http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com/kits.htm

I hope you have enjoyed my works. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving comments under my posts. This mean a lot to me and I thank each of you indyvidually.

Love from Marta xx

1 komentarz:

  1. Muszę się poskarżyć, żebyś nie wrzucała tylu pięknych prac, ponieważ to zbyt duży szok estetyczny ;D
    Prace przepiękne. Każda z osobna to arcydzieło. Cóż można by chwalić i chwalić :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń