sobota, 22 marca 2014

Frame picture / Ramka obrazek

Frame picture / Ramka obrazek

Hello my friends.
Witajcie kochani.

I would like to show you today one of my recent creation. I need to say it's my favourite work from now on. I love the composition, the colours, the classy look and the fact that this project is out of my comfort zone. I have never made a frame like that.
Z wielka radoscia przedstawiam Wam moje najnowsze dzielo. Musze sie przyznac, ze od tego momentu jest to moja ulubiona praca. Uwielbiam w niej wszystko, komozycje, kolory, klasyczny wyglad oraz to, ze jest to twor zupelnie inny od tych, ktore zwykle popelniam.

I hope you will like it, there is few people already falling in love with this frame. Plan ? I will try to create another one similar yet different one. Watch the space ;)
Mam nadzieje, ze sie Wam sposoba, jest kilka osob, ktore juz sie w tej ramce zakochaly. Plan ? Postaram sie stworzyc inne aczkolwiek podobne ramki. Zagladajcie tu ;)

I used lovely Ingvild Bolme bulb from Junkyard Findings with wording - Family. I also used chipboards on the backround from Scrap Fx Chipboards. You can also find some flowers from Prima and some thread.
Here it is !


Have a great weekend.
Love,
Marta xx

6 komentarzy: